Many people are too busy to update their website. They prefer to hire someone to do the updates for them. You may want to.
Outsourcing your web site maintenance and updates can enable you to focus your company’s time and resources on your core business without the headache of learning to do it yourself.
We complete understand that you lead a busy life and even though you want to keep your website up to date and convert those visitors into customers you just don’t have the time. We can help. Part of our Internet Marketing advice to all our clients is to regularly post helpful relevant information to their website and social media channels.
Depending on the package that you choose we can help you with the following.
- Regular updates to website pages with news, events, sliders and graphical images.
- Blog posting on useful topics related to your business and activities.
- Keep your content management system CMS up to date with latest versions (this is important for security)
- Regular backups of your website in case of hacking by malicious outsiders
- If your site has been hit with Malware we can help with cleaning the site and getting it back up and running properly.
Why Updating Your Website is Important
It is important for you to keep your website up to date for your customers and for search engines. If you don’t update your website regularly and the information on the site is out of date then visitors won’t stay on your website when they come to visit.
It is is also very important for search engine placement as when you update with good relevant information then you will have a better chance of showing up for search terms. Making these updates gives clear signals to Google that you are active on your website.
The majority of businesses have things happening to them that are worth sharing. To share it on a website and for instance on Facebook is a way of communicating regularly with their customers.