Website Support Services
Effective March 30th 2016 we no longer provide free support to our clients.
This may seem hard hearted but we have now have a lot of website customers out there. Of course they don’t all contact us every single day but I did an analysis of the amount of time per week we (yes we are we now) were spending on support and it was getting extremely high and impacting paid work.
We provide 2 options for support. A one off price at €35 per incident (with conditions attached) and a monthly support plan if you want the comfort of having someone available for support.
But It’s Only a Quick Job
When we totalled up the half hours and hours we were spending on quick support tasks (we tracked them for 3 weeks) it was often 15-20 hours across all of us. I’m sure you wouldn’t work for free and appreciate that we won’t either
€175 per month
- All requests must be sent in through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 30 minutes blocks of support for your site. Up to a total of 5 units.
- Plugin and CMS updates without you having to worry.
- Detailed descriptions of what was involved in resolving your issue as reported (some issues may take more than one block of time)
Blocks of support do not roll into the next month
One Off Support
€35 per incident
- You email us your issue (if you have not done so already.
- A full report on the fix and what was done to fix your issue.
We will log your issue and be in contact and give you an estimated timeline for when it is resolved.
- When the issue is resolved you will get an email detailing what was done to fix your issue.
- All incidents cost €35 minimum and must be paid upfront. We will not start work till payment is received.
- We asses the incident and if we determine that it is a block of work that is greater than 90 minutes then we reserve the right to quote you for more work. To explain, if you break your website due to an upgrade or a hack or uploading some theme that basically ruins your site then this isn’t a small fix and could be a half days work or more.
- We will send you a report on what we did and what we fixed for every incident.
- The monthly package covers up to 10 blocks of work and these don’t roll over.