Inspiration Lodge is a B&B in Dingle.
They engaged us to develop a bright, modern, and mobile friendly site that showed the great thatched cottage that they have and the amazing location. We were delighted to work with them and they were open to new bright colours that made them stand out from the competition.
The most important part of the website without doubt other than the design was getting the email form front and centre and show that they have a warm welcoming touch.
What The Client Said
I had worked with Grange on other projects and they were the natural choice for this project. We are delighted with the website and we get lots of positive comments from visitors about it. I would recommend their services and expertise to anyone looking for a website and we are especially happy with this end result.
Kieran and the team really work hard to deliver to what we needed and made it all clear and simple for us.
How Are They Doing?
We launched the site near the end of the 2014 tourist season and since then they have been getting regular email contacts from people looking for booking information.
- Logo – We created a new logo for them as they had nothing before. It is modern, clean and fresh. We like it and they like it a lot!
- Design – this is a custom design with home page slider and custom contact form.
- WordPress Installation and content creation
- Gallery of images for the bed and breakfast
- Blog to allow them post news and events on the website.
- Specific colour scheme that they can use for future advertising