LEO Enterprise board have been hugely supportive for many years in helping businesses in Ireland to kick start their businesses. They offer trading online vouchers and training for companies who want to start eCommerce sites and sell online. We have worked with companies all over Ireland to help them get quotes for LEO sites and to get the grant approved and deliver a top notch website.
The process is typically as follows.
- Attend a trading online voucher seminar. This is compulsory and you need to register for this. These can be booked out so do this as early as possible
- Quotes for Trading Online x 3: Get 3 quotes from website design companiesto qualify for the trading online voucher.
- Application From Submit an trading online voucher application form 2020 online to LEO
Until all of this is complete you cannot get approval. Please also note you need to spend the grant before you get it back from LEO as well.
If you are starting this process and need some help to explain some of the technical questions or just need a quote we will be delighted to help. The online trading voucher is a welcome kick start for a business and is essentially money for free to allow you work with a top website design company like us to deliver a superb solution for you.
Eligible Criteria fort Trading Online Vouchers
The vouchers are targeted at businesses with the following profile:-
- Limited Online Trading presence
- Less than 10 employees
- Turnover less than €2m
- Applicant business must be trading for at least 6 months
- Business must be located in the catchment area of a LEO that is participating in this scheme